Parasites are common "dwellers" in the human body - they feed on the body's tissues and cells, and use the body's vitamins and juices, which are supposed to be used for the work of internal organs and systems. At the same time, the body itself is poisoned by the excrement of the parasites - how to identify them in your body, how to treat them?
How to understand parasites in both children and adults?
The main symptoms of the presence of parasites in the human body are:
- weight problem
- joint and muscle pain
- gas and bloating
- bad skin
- immune disease
- airway inflammation
- chronic fatigue
- sleep disorder
In this case, the following main signs of parasite invasion can be distinguished:
- First, thisdigestive tract problems- This is constipation or indigestion, manifested by diarrhea, excess gas formation and peritoneal bloating.
- by virtue ofdamage to internal organs and systems- Joint discomfort begins, muscles become inflamed, and weight drops dramatically for no apparent reason.
- show yourselfnervous system dysfunction- Sleep disturbances and increased neuroticism, chronic fatigue, minimal stress.
- under the influence of parasitesdecrease in immunity, which is manifested in constant colds and SARS, worsening of chronic diseases.
- show yourself andskin problems- Rashes and foci of inflammation, itching and other skin and allergic reactions will indirectly indicate the presence of parasitic microorganisms in the body.
signs of worm disease
Helminthiasis can conditionally occur in both acute and chronic forms - each with its own symptoms. So in the early days, the signs of a parasite invasion are not only the symptoms mentioned above, but also accompanied by:
- The patient's temperature risesThe body is as high as 38. 5-39 degrees for no apparent reason.
- pathological seizuresmuscle and joint pain.
- Exacerbation of rashes and allergic diseasesAccompanied by itching, lacrimation and runny nose.
- seizuresheadache and sleep disturbance.
- also very concernedItching and discomfort in the anus and anus.
If the pathological process becomes chronic, these symptoms disappear, so the patient mistakenly sees it as a normalization of the general condition of the body. It is an illusion, parasitic organisms that gnaw through walls, affect the gastrointestinal tract and cause internal bleeding, form cystic tumors and cause fatty liver necrosis, waste poisoning, and even death.
If you suspect a parasite invasion process, you should visit an infectious disease specialist or pediatrician and undergo a diagnostic process. After receiving the results of laboratory and instrumental studies, a course of treatment was prescribed.
So the most common test doctors call it:
- Laboratory study of feces- In this case, the subject of the study is the presence of parasite larvae, or the parasite forms themselves or their individual fragments. The presented analysis allowed us to identify many forms of the parasite that affect the body, but it was considered to be the most effective compared to those parasites that inhabit the gastrointestinal tract.
- Enterobiasis Gua Sha. It helps detect the presence of pinworms that live in the gastrointestinal tract and lay eggs in the anus and perineum. This analysis was available for all children in school or kindergarten, as well as adults with symptoms such as anal itching, worsening sleep, and unexplained weight loss, irritability, and weight loss.
- blood chemistry. Allows you to identify vital activity products in the body and the decay of parasite forms, toxins and poisons, which are released into the bloodstream. When under the influence of a parasite invasion, the immune system reacts with the release of antibodies into the bloodstream, thereby raising immunoglobulin levels. In particular, they take into account indicators such as hemoglobin - whose indicators will decrease and white blood cell levels will increase, whose indicators will increase.
patient as neededSend ultrasound or X-rays- These hardware diagnostic methods allow you to identify accumulated foci in parasitic form.
When parasite invasion is confirmed, a course of treatment is prescribed, consisting of several stages and involving the use of the following methods.
Initially, drug treatment is administered with antihelminthic compounds - the choice of one drug or the other depends on which type of parasite invasion is diagnosed in the patient.
According to doctors, for the general course of treatment and for complex prevention, various drug formulations can be prescribed to expel the parasite from the body.
After inhibiting the vital activity of the endoparasite form, the task is to purify the internal organs and systems from the products of the parasite vital activity. Mostly, at this stage, various homeopathic remedies with natural ingredients are used.
Traditional medicine also plays an important role in fighting parasites - many herbs and plants, due to their active compounds and essential oils, adversely affect parasite larvae and adults. Therefore, the accepted folk remedy against worms is considered a decoction of pumpkin seeds and garlic, dill or wormwood.
If necessary, conventional ozone therapy can also be used - the administered mixture helps to eliminate general poisoning of the body and accelerate the recovery of internal organs and systems, strengthening and strengthening the immune system.
In some cases, doctors may resort to surgery to quickly remove foci where the parasite has accumulated.
Removal of parasites from the body is a long and complex process, so the issue of timely and adequate prevention looms, as it is not always possible to take a strong drug every time. Therefore, it is advisable to observe some precautions:
- wash hands with soapAfter using the toilet and before meals.
- If there are animals in the house—Using preservatives and preservatives.
- alwaysExpose raw fish and meatsufficientheat treatment.
- don't ignorePrivacy hygiene rules.
Whether at work or school, regularly joining a team can sometimes increase the risk of infection. Therefore, it is very important to observe the necessary precautions and personal hygiene.